Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Potatoes with Three-Cheese Fondue
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup (packed) grated Gruyère cheese (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pound unpeeled large red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 48 (about) 6-inch skewers
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?