Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Potatoes with Caper Sauce
- 12 small new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.2g|
|Saturated Fat 15.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|