Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Potato Curry
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) clarified butter or vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) small new potatoes, about 10 new potatoes (see Notes)
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (2 ml) curry powder, preferably Madras
- ½ tsp (2 ml) salt
- ½ tsp (2 ml) cracked black peppercorns
- ½ cup (125 ml) water or vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup (50 ml) finely chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 125kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|