Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Orleans Stew with Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage
- 1 (12 ounce) package al fresco® Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried, ground cayenne pepper
- 1 medium fresh sweet potato, cubed 1/2*
- 1 1/2 cups frozen, cut okra
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 3 cups low fat, unsalted chicken broth
- 3/4 pound raw shrimp, deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|