Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Orleans BBQ Shrimp
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- One 12-ounce light-bodied beer
- Juice of 1 lemon
- One 8-ounce bottle clam juice
- 1/4 cup hot sauce, preferably Tabasco
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple-cider vinegar
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold butter, cut into cubes
- 1 crusty French baguette
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?