Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Orleans-Style Barbecue Shrimp
- 2 pounds large shrimp, heads on
- 2 tablespoons Creole Seafood Seasoning or any Creole seasoning mix, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large head garlic, cloves peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce or to taste
- 1 large lemon, juice removed, quartered (reserve the juice)
- 1/3 cup beer
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 252kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 201mg (67%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|