Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New MexicoStyle Pot Roast
- 1 3-pound beef-chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 15-ounce jar red enchilada sauce
- 1 12-ounce can light beer or lager
- 11/2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 small squash (preferably chayote), quartered
- 1 15-ounce can hominy, drained
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?