Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Mexican Sweet Potato Latkes with LimeSour Cream Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup sour cream
- 13 cup snipped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (choose a flavorful variety such as Jewel or Garnet, if available)
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 13 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons ground ancho chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin, preferably freshly toasted and ground
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Canola or sunflower oil, for frying
- Optional garnish: chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?