Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Mexican Chile Verde
- cup oil
- 4-4 lbs. pork butt, trimmed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Tb. salt, divided
- 1 Tb. ground cumin
- 1 Tb. ground coriander
- 1 Tb. oregano
- 2 large onions, peeled and chopped
- 4 coves garlic, minced
- 2 Anaheim peppers, chopped
- 2 Poblano peppers, chopped
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 lb. cleaned and chopped tomatillos
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 large bunch of cilatnro, chopped
- 3 Tb. masa (corn flour)
- 4 cups of water or chicken stock
- Lime Wedges for garnish
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?