Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Jersey Italian Hot Dog
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 2 medium green peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 large yellow or white onion, sliced into strips
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, or a mixture of oregano, basil and rosemary
- 8 beef hot dogs, preferably with natural casings
- 4 sandwich buns
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?