Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New England Style Jewish-Italian Wedding Soup
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup matzo meal (can use bread crumbs)
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 18.5-ounce can onion soup
- 1 32-ounce container chicken broth
- 1 8-ounce package semi-fresh beef ravioli or tortellini or other filled pasta
- 1 10-ounce package frozen kale or escarole, thawed
- 1 19-ounce can tomato soup
- 1 15.5 can white beans, drained
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water, as needed
- shredded Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?