Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New England Iron-Skillet Succotash
- 5 fresh ears of corn (see Notes)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into ½-inch dice
- 2 medium golden zucchini, cut into ½-inch dice
- 1 large white onion, cut into ½-inch dice
- 2 medium red bell peppers, seeded, deribbed, and cut into ½-inch dice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen lima beans, thawed
- ½ cup minced fresh parsley
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|