Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New England Fish Cakes with Herbed Tartar Sauce
- 1/2 cup purchased tartar sauce
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon drained capers
- 4 slices good-quality firm white bread, torn into pieces (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 celery stalk with leaves, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless cod, haddock, or other white fish fillets, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?