Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New England Clam and Corn Chowder with Herbs
- 6 thick bacon slices, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled, chopped
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 8-ounce unpeeled white-skinned potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 6 1/2-ounce cans chopped clams in juice
- 1 8 3/4-ounce can corn kernels, drained
- Chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?