Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New England Clam Chowder
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 11/2 cups skim milk
- Three 6.5-ounce cans chopped clams, with their liquid
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons real bacon bits, such as Hormel Real Bacon Bits
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?