Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New England Bread Stuffing with Bell’s Seasoning
- 5 teaspoons unsalted butter at room temperature
- 9 cups unseasoned dried bread cubes (see Notes)
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- ¾ cup fresh cranberries, picked over and stems removed
- ½ cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon bell's seasoning
- 1 tablespoon kosher or sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups homemade chicken stock (see Notes) or canned low-sodium chicken broth
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 141kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 61mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|