Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New England Boiled Dinner
- 5 pounds brisket of beef
- 1 pork shoulder, about 10 pounds
- 1 whole frying chicken, 3 to 5 pounds
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 peppercorns
- Cold water to cover
- 3 parsnips, cubed
- 6 carrots, scraped
- 6 small white turnips, peeled
- 8 small white onions, peeled
- 1 bunch golden beats, stems removed, cleaned and peeled, cut into six
- 4 small red potatoes, halved but not peeled
- 4 small yellow potatoes, halved but not peeled
- 1 bunch leeks, cleaned and cut into 4-inch sections
- pound Brussels sprouts, cleaned
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?