Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New England Boiled Dinner
- 3 1/2 pounds corned beef brisket or plain beef brisket
- 15 peppercorns
- 8 whole cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt, if using plain brisket
- 2 medium sized turnips, peeled and quartered
- 4 red new potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 large carrots, cut into thirds and the thickest pieces quartered lengthwise
- 1 small head cabbage, cut into fourths
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?