Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Chicken Parmesan
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 12-ounce container grape tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Large pinch of dried crushed red pepper
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 1/4 cups finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese in water, drained, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?