Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Australian Grilled Chicken
- ¼ cup (50 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup (50 mL) olive oil
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 small limes, halved
- 4 to 6 cups (1 to 1.5 L) fresh arugula, washed and dried
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) balsamic vinegar
- Shallow glass or ceramic baking dish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 344kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 151mg (50%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|