Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New-Fashioned Macaroni and Cheese
- ¼ to ½ pound sharp Cheddar cheese, or half Cheddar and Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups milk, whole or skim
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ pound (2 cups) elbow macaroni
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 3 drops Tabasco sauce, or more to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 456kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (43%)|
|Cholesterol 43mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|