Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nesquik® Chocolate Whip Topping
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons powdered chocolate drink mix (such as Nesquik®)
- 1 pouch whipped cream stabilizer (such as Dr. Oetker® Whip It) (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 9.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|