Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nepali Grilled Chicken
- One 3½- to 4-pound chicken, cut into 12 to 16 pieces, or 3 to 3½ pounds chicken legs and breasts, cut into smaller serving pieces
- 1 cup chopped ripe tomatoes or canned tomatoes
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 435kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 29g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (39%)|
|Cholesterol 186mg (62%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|