Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nepalese Scrambled Eggs
- 2 tablespoons ghee (clarified butter)
- 2 small red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.3g|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|