Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nenni's Italian Pork Sausage
- 9 pounds pork shoulder, cut into cubes
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup fennel seed
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 15 feet 1 1/2 inch diameter hog casings, rinsed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|