Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nectarine and Mascarpone Tart in Gingersnap Crust
- 25 gingersnap cookies, coarsely broken (about 6 ounces; about 2 1/4 cups pieces)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 8-ounce container mascarpone cheese (click)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 4 to 5 small nectarines, halved, pitted, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup peach jam, warmed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?