Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nectarine and Blueberry Slump Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal (fine or medium ground)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 5 medium nectarines, pitted and cut into eighths (about 4 cups)
- 3 cups blueberries (about 1 1/2 pints)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Heavy cream
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?