Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nectarine and Blue Cheese Salad with Plum Vinaigrette
- 2 black plums, halved, pitted, chopped
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons ume plum vinegar or red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 12 cups (lightly packed) mixed greens (such as arugula and frise)
- 4 nectarines or peaches, halved, pitted, cut into eighths
- 8 ounces firm blue cheese, such as Cabrales, sliced
- 1/2 cup almonds, preferably Marcona
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?