Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nectarine and Almond Crisp
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cardamom, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces almond paste (about 1/3 cup), crumbled
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled, unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
- 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 pounds nectarines (about 8 cups), each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?