Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nectarine Golden Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Rounded 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup plus 1/2 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 2 nectarines, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Equipment: a 9-inch springform pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?