Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nectarine Buttermilk Cupcakes with Honey Whipped Cream
- 2½ cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ cup raw (turbinado) sugar, plus more for dusting
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cups buttermilk (make your own by adding 1 tablespoon and two teaspoons of lemon juice or vinegar to milk. Let sit for 5 minutes.)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- Zest of 2 large lemons, or 3 small
- 4 nectarines, thinly sliced, then cut each slice in half
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?