Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup apricot nectar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored Jell-O®
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar for dusting
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|