Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nearly Instant Thai Coconut Corn Soup
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 to 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into short, narrow strips
- Two 14- to 15-ounce cans light coconut milk
- 1½ cups rice milk
- One 16-ounce bag frozen corn
- 2 teaspoons good-quality curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon Thai red curry paste, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ½ cup minced fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?