Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Neapolitan-Style Pizza (Pizza alla Napoletana)
- 1 1/2 cups warm water, about 70F
- 1 (1/4-ounce) envelope active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for greasing as needed
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose or "00" flour, plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound fresh buffalo mozzarella, sliced
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed San Marzano tomatoes
- 10 to 12 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 teaspoon dried Sicilian oregano, crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?