Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Neapolitan-Style Pizza Dough with Garlic and Italian Seasonings
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour (such as King Arthur®), or as needed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fast-rising dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups ice water, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|