Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nazareth Lamb Kebab
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1 onion, finely diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup finely diced fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Freshly ground white pepper to taste
- 1 onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large tomato, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 5 pita breads
- Tomato halves, green bell peppers, and parsley for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 374kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (39%)|
|Cholesterol 55mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|