Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Navy Bean Gravy
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- Several dashes fresh black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 fifteen-ounce can navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water
- Salt, to taste (if needed)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?