Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Navarin of lamb & spring vegetables
- 12 baby carrots
- 12 baby turnips
- 12 baby leeks
- 80g peas , frozen are fine
- 120g podded broad beans , skinned
- 12 pearl onions or small shallots, peeled, see tips below
- 2 lamb fillets, about 700g in total, see tips below
- 3 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
- 300ml light red wine , such as Beaujolais
- 300ml fresh chicken stock
- 50g cold butter , cut into small pieces
- bunch tarragon , leaves picked and chopped and few left whole
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?