Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Navarin of lamb
- tbsp olive oil
- 1.3kg boneless lamb shoulder, cut into 5cm chunks
- 1 medium carrot , peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 medium tomatoes , chopped
- bouquet garni (tie together a piece of celery, 1 bay leaf, 4 stalks parsley and 2 sprigs thyme)
- 100g asparagus tips
- 100g peas , shelled weight
- 100g broad beans , shelled weight
- 12 baby carrots
- 12 small new potatoes , peeled
- 15g unsalted butter
- 100g baby onions or shallots , peeled
- 1 tsp golden caster sugar
- 1 tbsp , finely chopped parsley
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?