Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 large boned leg lamb steaks , total weight about 1.25kg/2lb 12oz
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 350g Charlotte potatoes , scrubbed or peeled and halved lengthways if large
- 2 large leeks , trimmed (with some green left on) and halved both lengthways and crosswise, then washed
- 3 large carrots , peeled and halved both lengthways and crosswise
- 6 small or 2 medium turnips , peeled, cut into thick rounds
- 1 lamb stock cube
- 4 tsp plain flour
- 100ml dry white wine
- about 12 fat continental spring onions , white and green parts
- several sprigs of flatleaf parsley and lemon thyme
- 3 tbsp single or whipping cream
- 1 unwaxed lemon
- chopped fresh parsley and/or lemon thyme
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?