Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Natchitoches Meat Pies
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 (15 ounce) package store-bought refrigerated pie dough, at room temperature
- 1 quart vegetable oil for deep frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|