Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Natalie's Trinidadian fish stew
- 2 limes , juice and grated zest of 1, the other halved for serving
- 1 skinned white fish fillets, such as cod or hoki, about 175-200g/6-8oz each
- 2 lemons , juice only
- 2 x 15g packets fresh thyme (you need a lot for the aroma)
- tsp white peppers
- 1 tbsp dark rum
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion , cut into thin rings
- a handful of fresh coriander , chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- 1 beefsteak or 3 normal tomatoes , sliced
- 2 tsp dark muscovado sugar
- shake of Angostura bitters , optional
- basmati rice or boiled potatoes and steamed vegetables, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?