Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Napa and Red Onion Salad
- 1 small or ½ medium-large red onion (¼ pound)
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 2 cups shredded Napa cabbage (see Note)
- 2 teaspoons roasted sesame oil, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, or to taste
- About ½ cup coriander leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 39kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|