Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Napa Valley Basil-Smoked Burgers
- 2 pounds ground sirloin
- 1/4 cup Zinfandel
- 1/4 cup lightly packed minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian bread crumbs
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Vegetable oil, for brushing on the grill rack
- 8 large basil sprigs, moistened with water, for grilling
- 6 large seeded sandwich rolls, split
- 6 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 red leaf lettuce leaves
- 6 (1/4-inch-thick) large tomato slices
- 6 paper-thin red onion slices, separated into rings
- 6 basil sprigs, for serving
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?