Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Napa Cabbage Salad with Lemon-Pistachio Vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pistachio oil
- 3 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely sliced fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|