Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nan's Shepherd's Pie
- 4 large russet potatoes (2 1/2 pounds)
- 2 pounds (85% lean) ground sirloin
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large onions (1 pound total), chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, smashed, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups frozen petit peas (half of a 1-pound bag), thawed
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (packed) shredded reduced-fat extra-sharp cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?