Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nana's Southern Coleslaw
- 1 head cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|