Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nana's Fruity Chicken Curry
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 sweet apple, Finely chopped (I use granny smith)
- 1 Banana, chopped
- 500g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tbsp Mild curry paste. (I use Pataks)
- 1 tsp of Mild Curry Powder
- 350 ml Chicken Stock
- 100 ml Coconut Milk
- Handful of Raisins (Optional)
- Handful of Cashew Nuts (Optional)
- Tin of Chick Peas (Optional)
- Additional Chicken Stock cube (Optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?