Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nana Dot's Irish Soda Bread
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup currants
- 2 teaspoons caraway seed (optional)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|