Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1¼ cups confectioners sugar
- ½ cup almond flour (see Notes)
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 large egg whites, warmed to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon plus ¼ teaspoon applesauce
- 1 stick plus 1 tablespoon (9 tablespoons) unsalted butter, warmed to room temperature
- 6 ounces raspberries, fresh
- Chinois or other fine mesh strainer
- Wire rack
- Cupcake pans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 347kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (57%)|
|Cholesterol 46mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|